Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good Golly! Great Finds at Beyond the Rack

So I have been looking for some T Strap Mary Jane's such a these for quite a while. Like, a long time. Sigh...I have not found them yet :( While searching for them today I stumbled upon Beyondtherack.com where they have tons of amazing deals on shoes and clothes and they have sales that last for a certain amount of time where you can snag the best deals on these items. Today I spotted these boots (that come in many different colors) for just $19.99 :O 
I LOVE this top!!!!!!!!!!
They also have some awesome finds for babies and kids! I hope I don't find myself getting into any trouble browsing at Beyond the Rack!!!!!! Hehe ;)
Go here to check out some of these deals:
 http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B8506102


No comments:

Post a Comment